Saturday 5 May 2012

Week 4 Weigh-in

Oops!  Thanks to having a show holiday this week, I've forgotten to post.
I went to the Gym on both Monday and Tuesday again this week.  It's funny, I wasn't feeling that positive about it on Monday, but Tuesday felt good.  Given how much arms work we did in class, I was really worried that my arms would be really sore.  But Wednesday was really good, my arms and shoulders weren't stiff at all.

Now, my results for week four were...



Week 4
Weight
95 kg
Waist
85 cm
Hips
114 cm
Bust
101 cm
Thighs
114 cm
Thigh (R)
72.5 cm
Belly
114.5 cm
Upper Arm (L)
35 cm
Neck
35.5 cm

I went down another kilo!! Hooray!! And I'm feeling pretty good about my other measurements too.  I did actually remember to measure and weigh myself before I ate breakfast too, so I should keep going with that too.

2 kilos down - I'm on my way!

-SunnyDuckling

No comments:

Post a Comment