Wednesday 12 February 2014

What? February already? Since when?

Ack!  So long without posting.  Especially a real post.  Crazy town!

Still on the highway, no wrong turns for me! :)  Admittedly, my walking has slowed and/or stopped lately.  I think the last proper walk I went on was Sunday 1st Feb?  Holey Colander!! Really? WHOA.... Oh no, it's okay, I checked my Nike+ Account and it turns out it was 4 Feb - so only a week ago.  But evidently it feels like a really long time, probably because of BUSY!

I have to admit, I haven't felt busy like this in a few years, and at this point in time, I'm liking it. : D

So I haven't been walking for a week, and I won't until Friday at this stage.  That's okay though.  Because on Thursday nights, I've been going to a dance class again.  YAy!  This is is the same one I was enrolled in last year on Thursdays - but I ended up stopping in August because I felt overly busy at work. And then never got back to it... Whoops!  But in any case, my teacher was more than happy to take me back this year, so yay again!

On top of that, I've picked up another dance class on Monday nights.  It's in the same vein as Thursday, but with a different group.  Still fun and exciting and I'm enjoying it.  First one was this week.

So, not so much walking in the last week or two.  But, keeping on the food journalilng and logging onto MFP.  I have been diligent in making lunch and breakfast the night before also - that I think was one of the big downfalls for me in last year.  Once I become only a little disorganised, that's it... it starts a downward slide and it takes me four to five days to get back on it.  So far, I've had one slip I think, on a weekend and it came from missing a lunch one day so when I got home I was starving and I couldn't wait for anything to heat up or put anything together so I ate lots of junky stuff.  But, it was just the weekend, so that was fortunate and I was able to pull myself back together.

On Mondays, I'm still weighing in, first thing in the morning.  I've got to make time on a Sunday soon to make a table and a graph of how my weight is going.  I have lost a little, I just want to keep it to myself right now.  I know, I know, accountability, put it print, all that... but.. meh.  you'll see.

Other than that, sleep and water intake is some good some bad.  I have trouble getting in enough water during the day sometimes so I get to 8-9 in the evening and I find myself thirsty and trying to drink 1.5 litres in 1 hour.  My stomach feels full of water but my mouth feels dry.  Urgh! So frustrating!  But, can only keep trying until I get it right, right? : )

Anyhow, I'm nodding off here as I write this, so I am posting and ending it here.

Again, some sporadic posting, not sure when I'll get back on to post again.  I'm still trying to catch up and read everyone else's blogs too when I can.  I'll get there!


No comments:

Post a Comment