Thursday 19 December 2013

Whoa... long time, no action, right?

I know exactly what happened.  I stopped blogging for a while there.  Stopped reading blogs too.  I just became overwhelmed I think with end of year stuff.  And laziness.  Oh so Lazy.

And of course, I stopped caring about my food diary and exercise.  Not all the way though.  I did keep to something during October.  But then I was sick for a day or two and then it all slid away from me again.  *sigh*  Oh well, keep trying, keep striding, I’ve got to keep on moving.

I did regain weight, but not a whole heap.  I’ve been maintaining pretty steadily at 103-104kg for those last three months. 

I’ve also got a post that I started writing in the beginning of November – a very long one that I decided to split into two posts.  Listen, it might not be of much relevant now, but I still want to post it, because it outlines what I was doing in October, health/fitness wise.
Other than that, I’m going to restart/retry a food diary and exercise plans and etc.  For the first little bit, at least the next month, it’s going to be sporadic as I travel back and forth between my ma’s house, where I have no freedom to do anything (like leave for a walk, eat foods I chose, use the internet) and then my own place, where I’m going to get a few days to cram in shopping, cleaning, unpacking, catching up with friends, work responsibilities, before I have to go back to my mum for another 3-5 days. 

I’m going to HATE this summer. 

Yours,
In sporadic posting, at least until the end of January,

GloomyDuckling 

No comments:

Post a Comment