Thursday 17 May 2012

Another Week down

Week 6 results - I can't believe I've been at this for six weeks already!  I can believe it on one way, because we're already half-way through May and I started at the beginning of April.

What I feel I can't believe is how little progress I've made.  I honestly thought that I could lose around 1.5 kg/fortnight.  So in the six weeks, I could (should?) be already below 90 kg.  Instead, not so.  Weight loss progress has been very slow.  Given that is my main goal - to lose weight - it's been disappointing.  I don't know whether I should look more into what I'm eating, how much exercise I'm  doing, how much sleep I'm getting…  I think I'll give it another 2 weeks and if I'm still not making much in the way of progress I'll get a doctor's appointment and look into getting blood tests and what not.

In anycase, here are this week's results!

RESULTS!

Summary:
Weight
95 kg
Waist
85.5 cm
Hips
114 cm
Bust
99.5 cm
Thighs
114 cm
Thigh (R)
74 cm
Belly
112.5 cm
Upper Arm (L)
37 cm
Neck
36 cm

Well, okay, so the results aren't all bad. I did go back down to 95kg.  In fact, I think the needle was actually sitting just below the 95kg mark.  But, because I can't confirm, I'll stick to saying 95 kg. 
And it looks like my bust has gone down!  I thought I had noticed my sports bra wasn't sitting as well as it had been, but didn't pay much attention to it.  So if it really has become smaller, then woo-hoo!  An negative number, any number, shows that something must be happening, right?

-SunnyDuckling

No comments:

Post a Comment